North Africa. Dakhleh Oasis.
Manichaean Texts from the Roman Empire - Google книги
Roman Emperor. Augustine of Hippo. Lieu, Samuel N. Lieu SNC, ed. Access to Document Scholars Portal. Please tell us if you would like to recommend continued access to it.
MyiLibrary, Table of contents. Please choose whether or not you want other users to be able to see on your profile that this library is a favorite of yours. Finding libraries that hold this item Lieu constitutes the first anthology of non-Central Asian Manichaean texts in English, thereby filling a great need in the ever-expanding field of Manichaean Studies. Gardner and Lieu have met a great need by providing English-speaking readers and class-rooms with a readable and teachable anthology that will hopefully facilitate the inclusion of this important late antique religious movement in the curricula of Religious Studies and Ancient History departments from which Manichaeism has all too often been ignored or excluded.
Pearson, University of California Read more You may have already requested this item.
- From Civil Rights to Armalites: Derry and the Birth of the Irish Troubles?
- Paradigm Islands: Manhattan and Venice: Discourses on Architecture and the City?
- Smoke over Birkenau.
Some features of WorldCat will not be available. Create lists, bibliographies and reviews: or. Search WorldCat Find items in libraries near you. Advanced Search Find a Library. Your list has reached the maximum number of items. Please create a new list with a new name; move some items to a new or existing list; or delete some items.
Your request to send this item has been completed. APA 6th ed. Note: Citations are based on reference standards. However, formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study.
Log in to Wiley Online Library
Manichaeism in the Roman Empire; 4. The scriptures of Mani; 5. Teachings; 6. Worship and ethic; 7. Community texts.
- SearchWorks Catalog;
- Mani, the Angel and the column of Glory : an anthology of Manichaean texts in SearchWorks catalog.
- Global Business Today;
- The Power of Words: Unveiling the Speaker and Writers Hidden Craft.
- Walking Barefoot: Living in Prayer, Faith and the Power of God.
- Biomechanical basis of human movement.
Du kanske gillar. Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit.
- Visual Mathematics and Cyberlearning;
- Foundations of Civil Justice: Toward a Value-Based Framework for Reform.
- Electron Scattering for Nuclear and Nucleon Structure (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology).
- Shaped by the Standards: Geographic Literacy Through Childrens Literature;
- Trojan Horse: A Jeff Aiken Novel;
- Molecular Polymorphism of Man: Structural and Functional Individual Multiformity of Biomacromolecules?