Only book needed for rotations. Use it along side Uworld. Read it times. Breaks down topics by symptoms, differential diagnosis, labs, treatment. To the point and easy to read.
September 17, - Published on Amazon. Great but the newer versions are better and that is the only reason it is not 5 stars. Worth every penny.
- Boards And Wards For Usmle Steps 2 And 3;
- Chasing Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel (Elvis Cole Novels).
- Schwann Cell Development and Pathology!
- Entity Framework Core Cookbook.
- Intermodulation Distortion in Microwave and Wireless Circuits (Artech House Microwave Library)!
- Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery!
- Geriatrics Emergency Medicine.
April 24, - Published on Amazon. Must have when doing your rotations.
- An Introduction to Jewish-Christian Relations?
- catalog › Details for: BOARDS AND WARDS : A REVIEW FOR USMLE STEPS 2 & 3.
- The Thirty Years War (New York Review Books Classics).
- Supported resources for USMLE Step 2 CK - Cram Fighter.
It is concise and fits in your lab coat for easy reference. Go to Amazon.
Review Books - Board Preparation: USMLE Step 3 - Research Guides at George Washington University
Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more.
Back to top. Get to Know Us. English Choose a language for shopping. Audible Download Audio Books.
Dustyn Williams, MD
- Review Notes | University of Toronto Bookstore!
- Witch Boy: Blood War;
- Featured Categories.
- Scientific Frontiers in Developmental Toxicology and Risk Assessment?
Refresh your browser page to run scripts and reload content. Click the Internet Zone. If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level.
General Review CK eBooks and Print
Supported USMLE Step 2 CK resources
Prices and offers may vary in store. Features you've come to trust - Portable format ideal for clinical rotations - Coverage of frequently tested topics in a succinct, organized manner - 75 USMLE-style questions for quick, comprehensive review - Color graphs, tables, charts, and algorithms highlight key content - Zebras and Syndromes Appendix for easy look-up of rare diseases - USMLE -style questions and rationales for further review and self-testing - eBook provides fully searchable text.
Select Parent Grandparent Teacher Kid at heart. Age of the child I gave this to:.